Digital and 3D Printing
D&K Engineering is a world-wide expert in all aspects of printer product design and development and has consulted, developed and completed projects with all major printer OEMS over the last two decades. This expertise includes in-depth knowledge of all printing sub-systems and data pipelines. With our master-level staff of engineers that bring decades of printing experience to your project, D&K Engineering will bring your printing idea to market, whether it is 2D, 3D, Inkjet, Piezo, or thermal printing architectures.
D&K Engineering has expertise in all printing sub-systems including the physics of printing, complex microfluidics, thermal management, ink delivery systems, servicing algorithms, print head design, automated media tracking and alignment algorithms, ink degassing, custom vision systems, high-speed date pipelines, and image quality metrics. This expertise enables our engineers to evaluate the entire system and develop an optimized solution to meet your market needs.
Whether it be a commercial/industrial application or a consumer application our depth of expertise is second to none, which some international clients have recognized and chose to work with us.
Why D&K for your next project
• Experts with decades of experience across all printing platforms.
• Subsystem expertise and the ability to integrate for optimal performance.
• Consultative approach to analyze and optimize your solution.
• Due to the depth of expertise, we help you anticipate and avoid the many pitfalls with printing and microfluidic device development projects which significantly saves time and money getting a more reliable product to market faster than anyone else.
• True end-to-end thinking from design through aftermarket support.